Training and Teaching Modules
As a result of the dealer analysis and expert study 6 critical areas of future skills and competences have been worked out. The enclosed document provides an overview about these 6 areas and the teaching materials developed for each area. The teaching/training materials can be downloaded "LEARNING MATERIALS" as well as the curriculum and training concept which give a better understanding of the aims and content of the individual training modules.
Case Studies for six different thematic areas were developed, that evolved as relevant for business success from a delphi study.
Additional material for case studies:
- Customer Profiling in the Motorsports Business (Video,Teaching Note)
- Elevating Quality and Results of Used Car Business (Video,Teaching Note)
- How to Connect With Existing and Prospect Customers (Video, Teaching Note)
- Value Chain Communication and Transparancy Issues in the Dealer Management (Video, Teaching Note)
- How Different Technology Can Improve the Sales Behaviour and Conversion rate (Video), Teaching Note)
- Business Management (Video, Teaching Note)
Literature Teaching Material
Download the teaching material literature list
Dealer Training Programme
The Qualified Dealer Management Major
The developed teaching materials, based on the identified skills and areas of training required, are assigned and arranged to a major in the field of automotive distribution (i.e. dealership management) for business studies. Therefore, the major per se is targeted at Higher Education Institutions offering dealer or distribution management courses or SME management courses. Different learning materials (modules, cases etc.) are conceptualized and compiled to a Dealer Management Major Curriculum. The curriculum contains detailed and well-structured information of all elements required for a Dealer Management Major.